Mellanox Spectrum® SN3000 Open Ethernet Switches
Industry leading Data Center focused Features, Performance, Scale and Visibility
The SN3000 Ethernet switches are ideal for leaf and spine data center network solutions, allowing maximum flexibility, with port speeds spanning from 1GbE to 400GbE per port and port density that enables full rack connectivity to any server at any speed. Powered by the 50G PAM-4 based Mellanox Spectrum-2 ASIC, the SN3000 series carries a whopping bidirectional switching capacity of up to 12,8Tb/s with a landmark 8,33Bpps packet processing rate.
Purpose built for the modern datacenter, the SN3000 switches combine high performance packet processing, rich datacenter features, cloud network scale and visibility with flexible form factors.
- Advanced Network Virtualization with support for high performance single pass VXLAN routing and IPv6/MPLS segment routing
- Programmable Pipeline with the ability to programmatically parse, process and edit packets
- Deep Packet Inspection - 512B Deep
- Cloud Scale NAT – 100K+ flows
- Best in class VXLAN scale with support for 10X more tunnels and tunnel end points
- 512K shared forwarding entries that can be flexibly shared across ACL, LPM routes, Host routes, MAC, ECMP and Tunnel applications
- Fully Shared Packet buffer provides fair, predictable and high-performance data path that is essential for scale out software defined storage and modern multi-tenant cloud deployments
- Robust RoCE transport to power NVMe over fabric and Machine Learning applications that leverage GPUdirect
- Consistent and low cut-through latency
- Reduced Mean Time to Recovery/Innocence. Detailed and contextual telemetry with What Just Happened (WJH). Instant answers to When, What, Who, Where and Why questions as soon as an issue as it happens.
- Hardware accelerated histograms track and summarize queue depths at a sub-microsecond granularity. Avoids false-alerts common to simple watermarks/thresholds
- Inband Network Telemetry (INT) ready hardware
- Streaming Telemetry
- 512K on-chip flow counters