ConnectX® EN 10GbE Windows Driver
Mellanox offers a robust and full set of protocol software and driver support for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (NDIS 5,2) and Windows Server 2008 (NDIS 6,1) with its ConnectX EN 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Interface Cards. Designed to provide a robust and high performance support for TCP/IP based applications, the driver and software, in conjunction with the Industry's first PCI Express 2-based, dual-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet adapter, achieves full line rate, full duplex 10Gb/s performance per port.
- High performance single/Dual port support with full line rate, full duplex 10Gbps per port
- Supports TCP/IP stateless offload (LSO, LRO and RSS), and Hardware Checksum Offload for Tx and Rx packets.
- Supports multiple Tx and Rx queues per port
- Supports extensive VLAN support with VLAN Tx/Rx acceleration (HW VLAN stripping/insertion), HW VLAN filtering and HW multicast filtering
- Supports adaptive Interrupt moderation on the receive path patterned according to either latency-bound traffic or bandwidth bound traffic.
- Supports load balancing, high availability/teaming
- PXE boot and iSCSI boot support
- Support server and IO consolidation with high-performance, low CPU utilization
- Use fewer high-performance systems in a rack based system, reducing cabling, low power consumption
- Driver supports NDIS 5,2 on Windows Server 2003 with SNP and NDIS 6,1 on Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 R2Release Date: February 25, 2010
MLNX_EN for Windows Server 2008 R2 MSI v1.3.0 for x64 Platforms (4,52MB)
Windows Server 2008Release Date: October 29, 2009
Windows Server 2003Release Date: October 29, 2009
MLNX_EN for Windows Server 2003 MSI v1.3.0 for x86 platforms (3,37MB)
Note: For the latest MLNX_WinOF_VPI drivers, click here.