ConnectX®-3 Pro Single/Dual-Port Adapter Device
ConnectX-3 Pro 10/40/56GbE adapter cards with hardware offload engines to Overlay Networks ("Tunneling"), provide the highest performing and most flexible interconnect solution for PCI Express Gen3 servers used in public and private clouds, enterprise data centers, and high performance computing.
Public and private cloud clustered databases, parallel processing, transactional services, and high-performance embedded I/O applications will achieve significant performance improvements resulting in reduced completion time and lower cost per operation.
**Image depicts sample product only; actual product may differ.
- 10/40/56Gb/s connectivity for servers and storage
- World-class cluster, network, and storage performance
- Cutting edge performance in virtualized overlay networks (VXLAN and NVGRE)
- Guaranteed bandwidth and low-latency services
- I/O consolidation
- Virtualization acceleration
- Power efficient
- Scales to tens-of-thousands of nodes
- 1us MPI ping latency
- Up to 40/56GbE per port
- Single- and Dual-Port options available
- PCI Express 3 (up to 8GT/s)
- CPU offload of transport operations
- Application offload
- Precision Clock Synchronization
- HW Offloads for NVGRE and VXLAN encapsulated traffic
- End-to-end QoS and congestion control
- Hardware-based I/O virtualization