SEARS – ILLINOIS, USA
Size: Expansion from 36 nodes to 108 nodes
Primary SI: DELL
- Sears generally uses their cluster for Ad-Hoc projects and to a lesser extent, for Sears Data Scientists.
- Expansion of Sears current environment from 36 nodes to 108 nodes
- Converting FDRnon –blocking 1:1 IB network, to a 2:1 blocking IB network
- Keep Dual-Homed IB Connection configuration
- Migration of 2 Spine and 4 Leaf switches configuration to 3 Spine and 9 Leaf switches configuration
- Housing all of the spine switches within the same rack
The expansion allows Sears to optimize their IB network and set Sears rack’s power utilization.